Available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Has your insurance kept up with the changes in your life? You may already have life insurance through your employer or a policy you purchased on your own. But is it enough? Jack can help you determine your needs for today and in the future.
- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal goals
- Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Tax-free income
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
- Death of a partner or co-shareholder
- Death of a key employee
- Loss of a key employee to a competitor
- Liquidity of the business in the event of an owner’s death
- Special situations (ex. stock repurchases, fund retirement benefits)
Jack Vadnais, CFP®
CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
at Freedom Credit Union
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Freedom Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.