If you want to be part of a winning exciting team, please see below our current opportunities. Please submit your resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what opportunity you would like to be considered for.
TELLER POSITION POSTING ((1)Part Time in Chicopee and (1)Part Time in Northampton)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Receives and processes current transactions, accepting deposits, withdrawals,loan payments. Sells money orders and official checks.
- Provides routine information concerning Credit Union products and services in accordance with Credit Union policies.
- Balances cash drawer and makes settlement of daily activities.
- Reviews and explains transactions to members regarding their accounts.
- Cross-sells all products and services of the Credit Union.
- Types, files and performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists other tellers and with the new account desk when necessary
- Responsible for maintaining Credit Union’s quality service standards. Verbally interacts with members, fellow employees and vendors.
- Reads, writes and performs mathematical computations
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Knowledge about credit union system, its structure, common language and acronyms, philosophy and Credit Union’s mission statement.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and tools, such as personal computer, fax machine, postage machine, photocopier and typewriter.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some cash handling experience in a financial institution or related experience.
- Good organizational and communication skills.