We understand—sometimes you just can’t make it to the bank before closing time. That’s just one of many reasons why we offer our own online banking service: Freedom@Home. In honor of National Online Bank Day, on October 11, we’re highlighting the online services and features that we offer to all of our valued members.
The Benefits of Online Banking
The entire world is now operating online and the banking industry is no exception to the rule. Whether or not you’re already a member of Freedom Credit Union, there are some general benefits to getting your banking done online, including:
- More convenient access: stop waiting in line for the bank to open, you can get it done on your phone or computer at whatever time is convenient for you, 24/7.
- Location flexibility: conduct secure transactions without leaving the comfort of your own home.
- Increased money managing control: look at your accounts and statements anytime to improve the control you have over your incoming and outgoing funds.
Features From Freedom
Online Bill Pay
Are you tired of writing checks or discovering your payment was lost in the mail? When you bank online with us, bill payments are free, secure and always available. The advantages of Freedom@Home online bill pay include:
- You can pay virtually anyone at any time—including person-to-person transfers through Popmoney™, a simple way to send and receive money between family and friends.
- You can simplify the process by scheduling recurring online transfers.
- You can decide on your own payment arrival date.
- We provide a 100% payment guarantee on the date you specify.
You can have Freedom in the palm of your hand with our updated mobile app. At the touch of a button you’ll be able to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, freeze/unfreeze cards, view detailed transactions, receive fraud alerts and much more!
The Digital Wallet
Get ready to make quick and secure debit card purchases without the need for your debit card. Our digital wallet allows you to replace your card numbers with a generated code to enroll your debit card into the Apple Pay, Google Pay or Masterpass apps
Are you ready to simplify the banking process? Register for online banking today or contact us to learn more about how our online services can help. And to all our members, we hope you’ll log on and celebrate National Online Bank Day!