The holiday season is fast approaching, and there are several days Freedom Credit Union will be closed during the months of November, December and January. We want to give our employees the opportunity to be home for the holidays and enjoy time with their loved ones, which this year includes Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
This season, all branches will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Day)
- *New* Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Monday, December 26 (Christmas Day Observed)
- *New* Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
- Monday, January 2 (New Year’s Day Observed)
Online and mobile banking services are still available 24/7 to allow you to complete many banking functions while we are closed.
We hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season with those you hold dear!